Signal 14 is Now Closed in Profits....

Over the course of the past twelve hours the signal moved down from the opening and hit our target area of 1.3859. 20 pips were booked and I will be waiting until after the NFP report to enter into a new signal call.
      I suspect as I mentioned yesterday that the NFP is going to print slightly worse than expected although it could be more than a small miss. I say this because the bar has been set high and in relation to the ADP traders will be expecting a surge in the USD. We all know what happens to expectations in the FX market don't we.
    I suspect that gold is fairly close to resuming its march higher and the catalyst that may set it off is the NFP?
Time will tell.
    It matters not really in the EURO's case as it will spike to the upside which will only be a greater opportunity to fade the trade.
Stay tuned and more signals are on the way. I suspect that we are not too far from some kind of catalyst to get the markets moving. I do hope that it is the US Dollar that benefits today but I am not so sure.
    You have to remember that most of the central banks like this low volatility because it is easier to introduce policy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment