Bonds Rising....

If you go back a few posts you will see that I guided you to bonds positioning with the lowest risk possible. All the while the main stream crowing about how they will resuming their down trend. I am not sure who you listened to. The hedge funds or me but if you listened to me you are now in a nice situation. I told you time and time again what I was doing. You can see from the position below that I have liquidated four contracts from when I started and now have a trailing stop on the remaining four positions.
      Now if you know anything about bonds that was your cue to know what the Dollar was most likely to do if they were falling and what correlating markets were most likely to do. The big markets of course are the EUR and XAU (gold). That was their time to rally hard. If you knew this it was your time to go long the Aussie, Euro and Gold. It is that simple. You could have shorted the USD/CAD too if you really wanted to. I had given you positioning with levels to get long the AUD too. Don't believe me, well go back in the posts. I don't make this stuff up folks. I call it all ahead of time.
      Now I am not giving away everything but I do help you for free. If you want to learn more then you'll have to pay for a bit of market knowledge that I am sure you won't find too many other places.
   Some would have you believe that markets are all about volume or order flow or all that other supposedly observable nonsense. I can safely tell you it is not. If you have listened to me over the years the markets give you what you deserve not what you expect.
      I don't blame people for their mistakes however they must pay for them. We live in a world that is devoid of responsibility. No one (at least no one who controls large sums of money or large corporations) is responsible for their mistakes. This is flatly wrong!
      Is someone going to bail me out if I make a crappy trade? Of course not. That's not how it works. Be smart, be knowledgeable, be realistic and be savvy and you won't need anyone to bail you out. I should add be humble and honest and good things will happen to you. Follow us here and I will help you with all of these traits. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment