Trade Room Philosophy....

What I find out there is there is a number of trade rooms all promising that you will be profitable with them if ONLY you ante up some cash to start. Most of them as you know are not worth anything. They will not only harm your trading but they will teach you all manner of ideological ways to trade that are not only detrimental to you but to your account as well.
        I have watched most rooms that I think are credible. Some of them that I thought were credible are no longer credible and some that may be credible to some traders are not to others because of the way their execution is and the way in which they trade.
      There is one room (that I won't name) that claims it just recently (as in the last week), that it just hit the 200K mark in profits.
Really?
      How are you to know that if you did not take the trades on your own account and experience the same results?
      This is with two separate companies that have been run too.
       The simple answer is you can't know, you don't know and you never will know.
Yet the charge is an exorbitant $399.00 US per month. I have no idea how a person determines randomly that their service is worth that amount of money but hey, I guess they have their business model.
Good for them is all I say.
       You see unless you have an ultra fast connection, are close to the exchange, and have the fastest CPU in the industry (which you don't and never will) then you will either be requoted to death or you will only get minimal fills. Think about it, how are you supposed to compete with the HFT guys and algos with their ultra fast connections.
      Well the answer is of course you can't.
I don't believe in posting results. The results will be what you get, not what I get. You may do better. You may do worse. What I will give you is a way to get the same results that I do because you will see the markets in the same way that I do.
      How your broker executes your trades is beyond my reach. The speed of your connection and the power of your computer are beyond my reach. The way in which you manage your positions are beyond my reach.
     The only thing I have control of is seeing where, when and how much I intend to place on the trade given my account size and tolerance to risk.
      You will learn volume for what it really is. Not a line on the chart or a place on the graph.
You will see the markets as I do. As a trap for fools and not a place where you can randomly cash out your pay checks day to day.
       We will generally finish most months profitably. Some months we will not. That is just the way trading really is.
       The key instruments that we will be focusing on are CL, ES, TY, YM and from time to time the NQ. The key really is to avoid trading too many instruments. Yes there will be opportunity from time to time in other instruments but I think that it remains to be said that mastering one market is probably your best bet.    

No comments:

Post a Comment