The Markets This Week May 9 - 13, 2016

Well May is upon us and the markets are still as unpredictable as ever. When it comes right down to it when are they predictable. If they were we'd all be driving Ferrari's instead of the guys who rig this fiasco. Now that does not mean there is no money to make all it means is you have to see how they are setting the market up.
       Stocks will likely rise this week and the market has convinced the bears that it might be alright to venture a short or two again after a few down days. So we should see the indexes move up. The Euro is poised to move a little higher too and the oil market may be moving sideways for a bit even though we had some threats from Iran to close down the Strait of Hormuz. Don't look for that to happen any time soon so once the initial excitement wears off we should see oil begin a slow decent from this area.
      I am looking to patiently pick my trades. The markets will be choppy and it is important to see the volume and value areas that price will move to and from. Gold will be choppy this week too but I see it moving up as the week progresses.
        In times of uncertainty people move their money into safer vehicles which is why we still have such an enormous bubble in bonds. I am not really sure when this game will end or even if it ever will but I don't see how the economic rules can be violated the way they are at the moment indefinitely. So stay tuned and I will do my very best to give you some advice in the markets. I am not really looking at much but you may wish to be long the USD/YEN if you are looking for a focal point in the currency market. As always use risk management well.
      On another note I will be looking to open my trade room soon so if you are having problems trading I can help you if you wish to execute with me. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment