Markets to Look at NOW!

If there is going to be a sharp sell off in the markets it will happen relatively soon. I would own Dollars at the moment and I would look to sell stocks and currencies that are against the Dollar. You may wish to sell any rallies in precious metals at the moment too. I see a strong possibility of the Dollar making its next and final leg higher before falling off. This is not the time to be loading up on Gold or buying the dips just yet.
       I am looking for commodities to fall from their present rallies too. Especially Oil. So those are my takes. Be careful and use patience. Risk management is paramount too. If you swing for the fences you might regret it so as always use proper risk.
       We are fast approaching a time where central bank confidence falls off a cliff so this is the time that you may wish to look to short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment