What Have I Learned So Far This Year.

Ok I think that the markets have decidedly made some decisions. Everyone likes to trade the EUR/USD don't they? Sure. However if you follow my blog on trading the EUR/USD (which by the way has NEVER had a loss EVER in seven years) then you may have noticed that it was quiet lately.
    It was that way because I don't enter into the market unless I am certain which way it is likely headed. Well that little mystery has been solved.
UP!
    Get your mindset away from selling the rallies in the pair and back into buying the dips at least for the time being.
You read that statement right. It has never had a loss. Never. Not once in about 300 trades. Impossible you say. Well maybe so but I have the proof over the years. The blog alone contains over 100 trades without a loss I think and it is right here: http://tradingtheeu.blogspot.ca/
Check it out. People pay a fortune for their information to give them an edge. What would a trading system go for that generally does not lose?
Hmmm....something to reflect on.
I give it away for free. Yep you read that right. You just need to know the rules.
You can see from the pressure every time the EUR/USD should tank it reverses upward which tells you what the big money is doing. Perhaps the central bank. It would not surprise me to see the pair at 1.2500 or more before the year is out.
     If you read carefully behind the scenes you will know that this is what Germany wants. Remember you heard it here before anyone else.
If you listen to all the doom and gloomers well the Eurozone is dead in the water. Perhaps but since when has that mattered in this anemic economic landscape. We were hearing that many times over the years before the currency pair started to rally. Well this is one of those rallies. I believe it has bottomed for quite some time. Sell into strength at your own peril my friends. As for me I will be long and you will be giving me your money. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment