Positions for the New Week for Jan 7, 2018...

I was thinking of the room and what it means. I have decided after many long hours of thought not to do too much this way. There are a lot of rooms out there and well it doesn't make much sense any more to do the same old thing. I think it is easier if I just post for you what I am looking at each day as a trade for you to take and then possibly weekly positions.
       This is my free newsletter to you so that you can see what I am doing with my own account. Then you can decide for yourself if this is for you. I have run many news letters in the past and it really comes down to the person. So follow along here and I will try my very best to keep you on the right side of the market.
       I am presently long US 10 year bonds, Short XAU/USD and Long USD/CHF. I have been long Bitcoin from the 13500 area where it is presently at 15700 area. I am not saying to buy the dip just yet but my target is 21000 where my stop is below the 10900 dip. Just saying. I took the position a couple of weeks ago. No I do NOT use leverage with Bitcoin. Good gain so far. The stop is now trailing at about 14000. See the charts below and where the stops are. You can see my biases for the week. In other words I am expecting the Dollar to start to strengthen especially in light of the poor print on Friday's Non Farm Payroll. Lets not forget about the VIX hitting record lows this past week and why it might start to rebound strongly with the Fed starting to unwind its own position. If you were wondering where the volatility went well look no further than that comment.







No comments:

Post a Comment