Regular Posts, AI, The Future and More.

I like writing. I don't think that is any secret after innumerable posts and likely all kinds of people stealing my content because well, they suck at writing. I honestly don't mind. It is somewhat complementary because I don't really consider myself a good writer. I write what I feel and think.
     If it helps people with their lives then I think it is good. I would rather stay away from the drama and the negative nonsense that is out there. It only serves to fuel rage, hate and many other negative emotions. It is not healthy. Therefor if you are looking for that sort of content then I can safely tell you that you probably don't want to read this blog. You simply won't find me bashing anyone or spreading gossip. Now there are times where I will post my feeling on a subject and they might conflict with popular perception but it is simply my opinion. It does not make it either fact or a probability.
       You have seen my posts on the markets over time and I think that you can safely say that I call a pretty good game if you are a patient man. If you check my other blog EUR/USD it has never lost. Not once.
     Anyway that being said lets move on. We are not about ego and we are humble here.
We are living in interesting times as you are well aware. Everything is undergoing rapid change. Technology is under an exponential increase in power and use. It will in time make all out lives better and the lives of our children for sure.
        The simple worries of the past will be exactly that. Past worries. At some point we will wonder why we ever relied on currency at all. Debt will be non existent and abundance will be here for all. It sounds like a Utopian view but I believe it is coming. Much faster than most people think. AI (artificial intelligence) is progressing so quickly now and it is changing how we do things almost daily. It will help us solve some unimaginably difficult problems that we simply can't solve at the moment. You needn't worry about an apocalyptic scenario unfolding because that could have already happened with big Pharma. Chemistry is far more dangerous than tech when you really think about it. A lot more can go wrong in this area. However we are still here. As imperfect as ever and all in all big pharma has done more good than bad. For example ask someone who suffers from migrane headaches if they would prefer to suffer through the horrible pain or have a good pain killer to give them relief from their own body. I think the answer if pretty easy.
      AI will be the same. It will have it good and bad points. However in the great scheme of time and why we are here it will be a good thing.
       The future won't really be about the markets any more. This won't be for a number of years yet but there will come a time where the financial industry as we know it now will not exist. That can't happen too soon in my own view as it has been exceptionally hard on people over the years and rewards on the greedy and rich. Systems like these will have no place in the new world.
       I will be attempting to keep you abreast of the latest developments and I think you can start to move away from the work all your life to try to save for retirement mentality starting today. There really is no need to think this way any more. Especially if you are a young person in your early twenties. No need whatsoever. If you are older like me (55) then you may wish to be looking at your nest egg but not too much. I don't think it matters. Your quality of life will continue to get better over the next twenty years and you may be able to do a lot more than you think you can at the moment. Why retire and sit around doing nothing when you might just be able to do what you did in your thirties and forties? Good question right.
       The prevailing changes that are coming must be met with our own emotional maturity. They must be welcomed for future generations and to make the world a better place. Our lives are not that bad. In fact they have never been better. Statistics show that the world is a much better place to live in now than it was even fifty years ago. This will accelerate in the very near future. I invite you to open your mind to a new future. One filled with promises that are achievable and better living standards. Be well and be happy with what you have. It is still more than most. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment