Do These Still Work?

Well low and behold these types of adds still exist. I guess with the prospect of over 4 billion people still to come online over the next two to four years I suppose these kinds of people still think that there will be a large audience to buy their products like in the past.
      This is the ad link sent to me which is nothing new under the sun. Large claims with nothing to back it. No track record. No incredibly large winning percentage for the people who get advice. Just sales hype and snake oil.
https://signup.monumenttradersalliance.com/X325V4AA

Now don't get me wrong I don't really know. Maybe this guy really is that good that he can produce over 4K a week for himself and his followers. The odds state that it has never happened but hey maybe he can. You see I have said this for a long time. The minute you bring your crowd into the mix and start calling trades is the minute the larger hedge funds start providing you with liquidity and hand you your head on a platter. There is no bank or liquidity provider that wants to pay you out 4K or more per week. At least I have never met ones that do.
        I would debunk this as simply another expensive eletter that you don't need which will in all likelihood make on the copywriter writing the script and the person selling the hype wealthy.
      This brings me to another point.
Is it going to be a sales bonaza when the new 4 billion people around the world come online like the fleecing that went on in the previous internet opening?
       Probably not. First of all the remaining people that will be coming online don't have much money and do not have much of anything. This is the other half of the world that is very poor. You are more likely to get a lot more scammers and people looking to take advantage of other people than you are customers. I wonder if the big companies releasing all this new technology understand this?
      I doubt it. To them, it is just more customers to get on a monthly bill and more people to sell phone products to. All I can say is be prepared for more security problems to crop up than ever before.
       There will be some benefits to the people who finally have access to the worldwide encyclopedia and of course that will be a way to bridge the gap in knowledge. This won't happen overnight but over a period of decades, the rest of the world will be as smart as the rest of us. Perhaps smarter.
      At the moment I see more problems than good things.
In the interim watch out for the hucksters and the new era of gamers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment