Silver Position....

Well, as usual, you are not hearing a dam thing about one of the better trades that I think is taking place as we speak here. Do you remember when natural gas was so cheap it was ridiculous a few years back? I told you that this was the time to buy as it was really cheap compared to its average. Well, it took off and rose much higher from there. Do you remember long before the herd caught on that I told you where treasuries were going? When I told you that it was dirt cheap to buy or sell them? It took off and headed in my direction beautifully. You can see all these calls right here folks. With positions that I held for weeks on end. Some of which I am still holding.
        I told you Silver was going to follow Gold right. I said it over and over that it was a good buy right. You remember me telling you that right. No BS.
       Well, it broke out for a nice four dollar move up. By no means do I think that it is finished either. You can see where it has to head to in order for it to catch up to gold. It would have to rise another ten to fifteen dollars just to catch up to gold.
It may not but it sure looks nice from here. You can see the chart on gold and silver. You can see that gold is heading up. It broke to new highs this week. This is getting interesting folks. Very interesting.
If the Dollar begins a strong move down lookout above for Gold and Silver to take off.
Will they?
I don't know but it sure looks promising.
        Anyway for those that listened to me and bought at the bottom hold on for the ride with Silver. I think it is just beginning. Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment