I AM BACK TO HELP YOU ALL! WITH FREE SIGNALS

Alright, I am back after a long hiatus from my site. Let's just get right to the point about why I am back and what you can now expect here. I am creating three signals that do NOT lose. That's right none of them lose. You may say "Impossible" losses are part of trading. In that space I would say, "Yes you are correct" The key to this whole space is understanding draw down and how you can use it to your advantage. (More on that later!) All you need to know is that there will be two signals on this blog. One in the S&P500 (e-mini)and one in the EUROFX for you future guys or spot it is the EUR/USD. We look for 20 pips on each of the currency trades and we look for 30 ticks on the Index. Will you be in serious drawdown from time to time. The answer is "of course". That is how these guys take your money. I simply do not play that game. It is important for you to know that the market makers have about 5-600 pips that they can draw you down on the EURO before the currency returns to its original trend and with the Indexes they have about 1000 ticks. The problem with the indexes is that they can be goosed at any time by the HFT (High Frequency Traders) in after hours and I have seen it happen a few times. The reason is simple. The index itself (although it is supposed to be representative of the underlying stocks and companies) is really nothing more than to tool to trade and a way that the market makers can pad their profits. You have to remember that the financial industry exits to serve itself. It is not there to help you in any way. That may come as a shock to some of you but I suspect that most will clearly see what I am saying. I am going to go into depth on how this FREE signal can help you. I am going to be building a video blog so that you can see my positions in action. You must use proper risk management or you will blow out your account. You must take each position as if you were building a large stop loss into your position. There will be times that the market will move quickly in your favor where you will make fast profits, however there will be other times that it does not and you will have to wait for your profits. Still with me? Good then stay tuned and we will start the season with some calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment