First EUR/USD Signal

Ok as promised here is the chart (it is the daily) with my SELL EUR/USD at 1.3683.5 This is not rocket science my friends you are only selling here. Nothing else. I repeat, nothing else. You are looking for 20 pips. That is it. Once the 20 pips is hit the signal closes and you wait for the next one. If you wish to trade more after the signal you may lose. That is up to you. As I promised this signal is 100% You may let it run for more than 20 pips if you like, you can manage it anyway that your heart desires. What I want you to remember is you are only selling. If there is a drawdown (up to 600 pips) use it to your advantage. So how do I trade my own signal. I structure my risk according to my account size. For the purpose of this signal I am using my Tallinex account with 10K in it. I am using roughly 1:200 leverage and I take positions with 20K lots. As a general rule I will resell every 200 pips drawdown and then I wait. I never draw down more than 10% of my account and if you are a good hedger you can use this strategy with your own to buy at the same time I sell if you find yourself in a drawdown. I do not recommend this for newbies and only if you understand hedging which most people do not. You will have a lot of fun with this signal and it is relatively stress free if you do not use foolish risk which I am sure that some of you will. You can trade this with micro lots, mini lots, full lots or millos. What ever you want. This is for those of you who are sick and tired of playing the broker BS game. You know the game where you take a position and they stop you out regardless of how well you planned your entry. If you don't want to use real money then demo it. I will be posting my results at the end of each month for you to see. In the interim. Subscribe to updated posts and wait for the signal. Some months will see me fire it off five or six times or more and other months you may only see me fire it once or twice. Don't forget the S&P too. You can trade this on futures contracts (only if you have a very large account) or you can use CFD's which is what I recommend where you are simply buying the underlying futures contracts. This allows you to trade in 10K lots which is all I would recommend that you do. Stay tuned to the signal and have some fun with your trading. Why am I doing this? Because it is time!

No comments:

Post a Comment