Dollar Shorts....

Well the market topped out yesterday in good fashion where I believe the Dollar will begin to fall again. The markets are somewhat disconnected at the moment as they range around but then again they always are if you are on the wrong side of the trade. I apologize to you for not posting more over the past little while but in truth I just did not feel like writing. Poor excuse I know but that is the way I felt. I don't feel like that any more and consequently I am writing again. You can see that oil has indeed rallied strongly off its lows and I was fairly certain that we were nearing a temporary bottom. I still think that we will see 40.00 a barrel before 20.00 a barrel. In relation to the Dollar this may be where it turns and retests the 93.00 area once again. In which case the EURO and the GBP should rally from where they are at the moment. The stock indexes are anyone's guess but I think that they will continue their short rally for a while more before selling off again. You can see yesterday that the YEN strengthened once again and we are left wondering if there is still more downside in the currency pair (USD/YEN) that is in store. If so we should see the indexes move down with it. The important fact to remember is that when you have a risk off scenario this falls and does not strengthen. It does so because all the money in stocks returns to the BOJ. They are powerless to stop the YEN's appreciation. Therefor we might see 105.00. Volatility returned in a big way last week to the markets and I expect it to be there this week too as the market uncertainty continues. So stay tuned to the sites and to the Almach Capital Facebook page to see more trades and updates. I wish you only the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment