Should We Take Tom Demark Seriously?

Well on zero hedge today I saw that Demark thinks that with the S&P closing below 1926 on Tuesday and if it closes below 1917 today we should see a large sell off to maybe the 1796 area. We the risk to reward is certainly good. That is for sure. However in the day of algo rigged markets and HFT (high frequency trading) is this possible?
  I am not sure. It seems that every single time you take a position in the indexes they try to run you the other way in a hurry. That is a long way away. Will they let people go that far for profits. Not really. Not if enough people enter the position. It simply won't happen. I do not trust the stock market and have not since the 2010 era. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice well, same on me.
     The Bears have been trying for years now to punish the bulls but the only time they seem to sustain any sort of momentum is when the bulls shoot all their bullets. When the markets are completely complacent and not looking for anything more but higher highs.
     Once again it would be the crash that everyone saw coming. I don't think so my friends although I will be taking a small position short with a tight stop. I think if it did fall to that level I would be looking to go long. Anyway I will leave the decision to you. Just be careful. All the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment