The Oil Position....

Well if you jumped in on my call back when I told you to short around the 76-77 area you are doing alright at the moment. Up about 7 dollars as I write. This is possibly headed to 65 or slightly lower as it touched 69 today. If I were you at this point if you took the position I would book some profits and not be too greedy. I mean anything can and does happen in this manipulated market so be on the lookout. I have taken some profits myself.
        People look to day trade most of the time and I cannot imagine this being any fun in the long run. I would sooner take positions like these where you let the central banks push the market around for you. Why on earth would you want to fight this strategy.
         They won't all be winners but the majority should be. Enough to carve you out some nice income at the end of the year.
          Anyway stay tuned and we should see the black goo moving down from here. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment