What A nice Position in Oil

Well it rarely happens this way but what a nice collapse in oil. Things never usually move strait in your direction and when they do it is always a bonus. Never the rule. Swing trading is a game of more losses than winner. Generally it is just how the game works.
         I think though you could look back and see that if a hedge fund followed my plays from January on this year they would have done alright. Everything from the Dollar rising to where it is now to the latest play in oil which has plummeted from its 78 high to where it is now at 65. The problem is with most large funds it takes a long time to scale into or out of a position. They can't make anywhere near what a small trader can make because they must add or subtract from a position.
        I am pretty happy with oil here. I am flat. You may get a move to 60. It is entirely possible or even lower but this is fair market value area. If it does move lower it will be as a result of the guys buying the big dip.
         I really don't see much else in the markets at the moment, so if you want to play another play well I guess you see more than I do and good luck with the position.
       


No comments:

Post a Comment