The Week in The Markets.....Nov. 18, 2018

While nothing is really decided in the markets as for what the talking heads think I believe that we are due for some nice rallies in the indexes this week. Might be a time to look at all US stock indexes for a chance to play a nice rise. As November flies along we will soon be into the Christmas season and this is where the thinly trades markets can almost do anything.
        As the year winds down I look back at my predictions at the beginning of the year and I believe that if someone had followed all my predictions down to the tee and let every one of them run to their maximum price (which is not really possible) then you would have done very well indeed.
       Some of my predictions were around the Dollar rising, Gold not doing much, Stocks continuing on their upward surge and oil staying in a comfortable range (which it did).
        Oil has moved into the outer range of the previous volume cycle and it may very well stay here in this area for a while. I think we are due for a rally but at the moment I wouldn't fight the bear. There is nothing to tell me that the market hasn't stopped falling so approach any longs with caution.
      Boy that sure was a nice move down from the 77 area that I called. It hit a full twenty dollar move top to bottom so far. It's rare that you get the date, time and direction right in the markets but in this call I think it is one of my very best ever. Had I taken an option it would have been a monster. However I didn't and that is all there is to that.
         I am simply looking for a rally in the markets this week. I think they are now tired of the downward pressure. Some short squeezes should be in order. You know the traders that think we are headed for the big collapse. Anyway I will try to post some short term trades for you this week that I am looking at.
      If you haven't yet been over to my blog on trading the eur/usd I would suggest you do that. The signal is free and it works. Works so well that it has never (not once) lost. Anyway don't be afraid to post some comments and hope your trading week is good. As always I have nothing to sell at all.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment