The Hyperbole Rises to New Crescendos.....

Alright. We really must be due for a powerful rally because all the gurus are out in full force at the moment predicting a full-blown crash of stocks and other markets. Not only that but you should expect a surge in commodities and the CRB.
Really?
      Peter Schiff, Jeff  Clark, and Jeff  Gundlach are all calling for significant corrections in 2019. I did too. However, they were the opposite to what these fellows are saying. 
Let's revisit. 
Since I told you to Buy or Sell depending on if your a CFD or Futures trader in Bonds interest rates have done nothing but fall. In other words, the price collapsed back down (if you are in the futures) and the price rose if you were in CFD's. WTF? 
      The Stocks fell a bit and then rallied hard. Oil fell back down to 40 dollars a barrel. Then rose strongly as I told you it would. 
         I told you Gold would NOT rally much. It hasn't. 
I told you the Dollar would remain sideways to up. It has. 
So come on Marc are you going to say that we are finally ready for a market crash like the pros? 
        No, I am not and if you follow them you are going to take a blood bath. 
I mean seriously do any of these guys have positions on the table?
Are they putting their money where their mouth is? 
I doubt it. If they were they would be broke by now. 
I mean who the hell are their clients? 
Would you pay for advice like this? I sure as hell wouldn't. 
Ok, I got it wrong on Bitcoin so far but I still think that it is headed down and I have positions on the table to sell. Yes, price ran a bit past my sell area and you should be flat at the moment but that did not stop me from reselling at a higher level. I still expect it to go to 3000 from here and then lower. 
        Anyway, I wish you the best. 
I am not saying that these guys are stupid because they are likely a lot smarter than me but I would recommend that they sit on the sidelines until they figure out what is really going on with the central banks around the world.
Lastly, have a look at gold. We keep revisiting this because there isn't nor is there even remotely likely a chance gold will enter a bull market. Check the chart below. You can clearly see that it has done nothing since 2013 until now. Just a small range. Remember see what is there not what you want to see.
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment