Jan 2, 2017 to Jan 6, 2017

The week is still what I would classify as a holiday and so you want to be careful trading the thin volume as rather absurd market price movements can and do happen. As you can see from the gap tonight price will do some weird things. I am looking at further weakness in the indexes from Tuesday evening onward and a possible short in Oil too from this level. I see the Dollar slowly coming to a grinding halt over the next month or two as it tops out. Gold is likely to rally a bit further before we need to be careful. Bit coin if you have not been playing it is moving up rather nicely and there are some that see it topping out somewhere in the 3000 dollar mark. Yes it does conform to the definition of what we know as a currency folks so well it is now an accepted form of transaction although it is still used as a black market currency for the Chinese looking to circumvent the government.
       I do see more upside in it over the next six months but perhaps not before a bit of a pull back. The markets should behave in unexpected ways this week as I don't think that we are going to get much proper price action until after this week. Be careful and if you do take trades I would not go very big. Especially if you finished 2016 in a good way. Patience is always the key. I will update you if I see anything that warrants a second look.
       On another front I would seriously start to give Uranium stocks and the commodity itself a look. I said that about natural gas before it began its nice move to the upside and with such a small downside in the hated energy you probably want to be looking to get long in either an ETF or uranium stock. Seriously give it a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment