Jan.8 to the 13th in the Markets

Well hope that you have been following my recommendations. If you are not into fighting the market makers on a daily basis then you could do worse than to simply let my calls play out. Did Gold, the 10 yr Treasury and the 30 Yr. US Treasury head higher?
Yes, they did. Much higher and a very nice run. At the moment I would think that they might be due for a big pull back before the trend changes. In other words they might retest their lows before running higher. They always seem to before any trend changes washing out the weak longs or shorts. So book your profits and stand aside on those until further notice which may not be for a week or two.
This week WTI and BCI (Oils) have my distinct attention. They haven't done anything really in weeks. Price action is creating one of my favorite patterns although I wish it were a little more steep. However price usually falls away from the wedge. You can see that it has had a very difficult time getting beyond the 54.00 a barrel mark. Price may retest it again but I see oil beginning a down trend and soon. One that should see it retest the 43.00 area before moving a little lower.
I do not have much faith in anyone keeping their word or promise around the cuts and since when did price follow what these bozos say anyway. The Saudis still want to clean out some competition before prices head higher and I suspect that now is as good a time as any to push the markets lower with some longs building in this area as a result of the lies perpetuated by the OPEC criminal cartel.
I see copper beginning to  move down soon again to the 2.45 area.
Another point is I think the stock indexes are going to pull back now that everyone is sure they are going to move higher. I think you will see a very nice correction in the not too distant future. I have been short for about a week now.
What better way to break the back of the new president elect than to start a market calamity on his watch that removes some of the false wealth built up over the past few years. Trump doesn't want to play ball and this is going to hurt him in a number of ways that he doesn't yet see. His policies are protectionist but I wonder how people will feel when they see their wealth evaporating as a result of his foolish Tariffs and policies. I think that he is messing about with the wrong type of people and he is going to see that very shortly.
Anyway I will shorting OIL somewhere here or slightly higher. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment