Making a Consistent 12% on Your Money....

You have often heard the expression in most  banking models that if you average 10% over the course of your lifetime then you can retire comfortably based on compounding interest. That of course is interest on your interest. It is true that your money will double every 7 years if you make money on your money every month.
      So say you are a 20 year old student and you fear the future with low returns in guaranteed investment vehicles. A real concern isn't it. In a total risk environment you have to know the right industry and the right company to put your investments in to gain this edge over time. Not an easy feat by anyone's standards.
     However what if there was a way to do it. What if there were a program out there that conservatively made 12% every year compounded on your capital.
      Well I am pleased to tell you that there is.
No it does not come from diversification which is the first myth that you are led to believe. No it does not come from taking poor risk management and lastly it does not come from taking high risk.
       If you are going to take high risk you should ONLY risk 10% of your capital at any particular time. That is all. Not your entire portfolio like most people do.
       Do the math at 12% if you don't believe me and see what happens to your money over a forty year period. Pretty amazing.
       In my managed portfolio we have been doing this 1-2% per month for well over seven years now. Proving quite clearly that it can be done without high risk.
Yes you are trading on the open markets so make no mistake about it but it need not be risky. Discipline and patience are the two keys that make it possible which is what is lacking in most people's trading arsenal. You will lose so make no mistake about it. The most important aspect about the algorithmic style of trading is you maximize your gains while limiting your losses. It is that simple. However almost impossible to teach to most traders.
    What I am trying to do here is to determine the level of interest that some of you may have in entering the program. It is open to all but you should have at least 10K to start. The drawdown is relatively small and you needn't ever worry about losing all your money because it simply has not ever happened.
       So if you are young and wanting an edge I encourage you to email me or comment on the blog to let me know. I will provide details to you on how to go about entering the program.
     Now there are limits. I will not allow too many people to hook up to the system. I will not allow too many people to join as I do not want to dilute the effectiveness of the system. However the system is scalable and it is profitable. As you know I don't care much about back testing and all that other jazz because it proves nothing. However in live trading it has been doing very well for a long time. If you cannot afford to manage your own money or have the time now is a great chance for you to make money over time. It might not seem like a lot but that is the point. It is steady and it is low risk.
I hope that you are all having a great easter weekend and I wish you only the best in life. As always I will continue to post my thoughts on the blog and trades so I leave that up to you whether you wish to enter the program or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment