How Do These Look to You?

These are some of my long term trade set ups that I have been holding for anywhere from 2 weeks to over a month. They key note here is they take time. They don't happen overnight and they are not the result of trying to chase market noise which is what most traders are trading. Now it is important to note that I didn't get them all right. I was wrong on the NQ but once again I had my parameters and I exited appropriately. The EUR/JPY easily made up for any number of losses I have taken recently and they have been few.
       Patience is the key to this sort of strategy. Not many traders have the discipline to let the winner run. I have taken no profits because I feel there is more downside or upside accordingly. If my theories all play out it should be my year. Time will tell. You see I can't cherry pick positions either. These have been running a while so I can't show you past price action and say "yep here is where I would have got in and here is where I could have existed". That is simply curve fitting and no two people manage their trades the same. It is more a reflection of the themes that I have been concentrating on over time. It is there in my past notes for you to reference so there is no way for me to say differently at a later date.
Check the charts below.











It is important to note that I don't post them to gloat or anything else but rather to show you by taking positions what I am doing and why I put my own money where my mouth is. Whether you follow me or not is up to you. You will note in bonds that since I mentioned they have bottomed price has done nothing but to rise. So much for the talking heads bonds predictions.


No comments:

Post a Comment