May 14 - 20, 2017

Well last week was relatively uneventful and the markets did absolutely nothing. I mean the ranges were so small an ant could have crawled between the prices. That is fine. I did not do anything about my positions at all. I simply left them alone. No wins and no losses on the markets.
       The price of gold did hit my target in exiting the shorts and so I did for most of them. For whatever reason I still have a floating position short but I am not too worried about it. It bothers me when price hits my target and the position stays on the board. It came so close that you could literally taste it. Within three ticks. However on some charts I see that it was hit. No worries I still did very well on my shorts. I think gold will head a little lower before rallying, like say the targets I put on my gold blog at 1190.50 area. Time will tell.
       So if you want to know what I am doing this week just cross reference the past week as I have not really changed at all. From here the AUD is expected to rally higher and this might be your best trade.
      Anyway reference the levels and don't do anything else. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment