Thoughts for the Week of May 7, 17

Alright fellow traders. I will put down some trade ideas for you for some swings that I am looking at. Some are already well established while others are just setting up. The new ones are the USD/CAD and the AUD/USD. You can possibly reenter on 10 and 30 yr US bonds if you did't earlier at the double bottom. Remember it is a risk management situation. Don't trade more than you can lose and use my areas as stop areas. Keep in mind there may be some stop hunts to the upside or downside first before the move takes place so give yourself some breathing room if you desire. The commodity currencies are more a reflection of oil than anything else at this point.
I have made my money off some key markets already so I am looking for other markets to trade. Yes the EUR/USD is likely to move higher but it is too risky from here. I will call but only on my other blog.
     Gold should continue down a bit more. I am looking for that but if it continues down past my areas then look out below. It in theory should turn at least temporarily at my levels. By the way I have a gold blog too that you should be reading if you trade gold. My predictions have been pretty spot on. http://advantagegold.blogspot.ca/
I have been mostly calling on this blog golds moves but you can go back and see the power of my predictions.
Look at the levels I have posted for the two currency pairs (in other words the lines) and enter. I suspect that they might start to move in their respective directions right away. Up for the AUD and Down for the CAD against the US Dollar. Now you could trade some crosses but I don't trust them as they are far less liquid than the majors. That is up to you.
Check the charts below and hope that you have a good week. Stay tuned as I have some great surprises for you coming up. I am about to launch my service. Most will be free and helpful but I think it is getting to the time where I should charge for some of it. Don't you think? I mean you have seen how good the calls are right? No hocum. Just positions for you to take and see. See anyone else doing the same thing? Me either so I am going to build a small group of like minded traders who are dam good at what they do. Cheers!











Oh one more thing. Don't fight the bull in stocks at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment