Futures Room....

Well today was the first day in trading futures. We had several wins all before 1100 and three losses. So far we are up about 167 ticks on the day and counting. Bonds were the big winners today as they had been setting up for about a week for the subsequent move to the downside. This may continue for a LONG time. One never knows but this was the area to enter.
       CL which seems to be a big market that other traders love to trade was in full stop hunt mode today. That did not stop me from seeing it coming and booking 3 wins to 1 loss. There are areas that I define in the market long before it opens or becomes active. These areas are powerful volume and order flow areas. Now what you will find in about 99% of rooms is they look at order flow on the DOM or some other form of indicator. If you do you run the risk of being duped. These orders can be pulled or placed at any time. They are an optical illusion. A way to get you to think you are safe in taking the trade. You see you don't know the real markets especially if you are trading only the eminis. These are not the orders that control the movements in the markets. The orders that control the markets are from the larger indexes where you don't really know what is going on. Most traders don't have the capital or the margin to trade the BIG SP or DOW but even here you don't really know.
Why?
There is manipulation going on. Do you know when or where the FED is going to execute from its desk? Of course not. No one does.
Did you realize that the liquidity providers are on both sides of the market?
Did you realize that price often moves beyond specific supports and resistances for a VERY good reason?
       If you want to see how we trade then come to the room. I will give you specific directions and you will see me trade probably different than you have seen most other people trade. You will learn things that will help you see the market for what it really is. "A trap for fools". Although we only booked about 112 ticks so far there was well over 300 ticks available.
       I am not the best trader in the world nor would I ever make that claim. I am not the best market analyst in the business. Nor am I the Lords gift to traders. I hear this all the time in the markets. However I know I can help you to be profitable through discipline. I will teach you what to look for that I am sure is unique to the markets. I don't want a host of traders in my room. Just ones wanting to contribute and to help each other out.
       I look for anything from 1:1 to 1:7 risk to reward. You won't win every day and risk management must be used.
    I have several charts I could put on but here were our trades. Look at the market for yourself:
Short TYAU7 from the 126.2187 area. Still running. (+81 ticks and running)
Short USAU7 from the 154.31 area. Still running. (+58 ticks and running)
Short CAU7 from the 0.7905 area (Did not enter just had the price target for entry ahead of time) However you could have.
CL : Long at 37.00. Stopped out at 21. (-16)
        Long at 21.00 on the open. +17 ticks
        Short at 49.30 +27 ticks
We took some trades in the indexes for probably another 25 ticks but it was three wins to one loss.
Anyway I am posting this for you to come and see. Just come and see. You see my long calls every week. Well come see them in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment