The Imminent Crash of 2021.....

I think it is time to address the issue surrounding the possible recession of 2021. If you listen to the Perma bears lately the US is once again headed for disaster. So you may be wondering what my own take on the market place is considering that there is so much talk about the disaster and the central banks all losing control.
I think that you already know my thoughts this way but I want you to stay focused on them because often times I am putting my money where my mouth is. No, I am not always right but if you look back I think that you can see I call it the way I see it and more times than not I am correct. Recently the bounce back in treasuries will tell you that. All called for you ahead of time and where to look. All you have to do is go back to the chart. It is here in my blog so there is no grey area. I really don't like people who call something and don't tell you at all where to get in and where to get out. It makes zero sense after the fact to say "I told you so" which is the way most people call the markets. I want to know how much weight you put on that position that you recommended to everyone. The point is no one does it. So here is what I am going to do for you this year. I am going to show you how to grow a ten thousand dollar account or a small account because I think that most people are struggling right now to pay their bills and this really bothers me. They don't need more shit sold to them, what they need is someone to help them. I try to do that and you know that I do. I don't charge for anything. If hedge funds had been following my own trades for the past few years they would be doing quite well. Anyway who cares all that matters is money at the end of the month. I am going to create a youtube channel around this too.
All I can say around the markets is if you listen to all the pundits for the next decade you are going to miss out on some of the best opportunities to get rich that the markets have ever offered. There is going to be a group of people who don't follow the herd and get very rich and there is going to be a larger group of people too scared to move who lose out on this once in a generation opportunity to get wealthy. A lot of technology stocks in 5G are going to do very well and I will try to help you by telling you what I am doing. I will tell you what to be in and out of. I will tell you what to look for and to manage your money so that you won't fall prey to snake oil salespeople.
        These trades can be taken any way you want. From options to spot price to whatever way you fil your orders. I think that it is time. I went through a bad period back five or so years ago where I was off my game as a result of my emotions. I am back now and have been very stable for the past few years. I make mistakes folks. If you are looking for a way to turn five hundred dollars into a million dollars you are most certainly in the wrong place. This is simply above-average growth between 20 and 40 percent a year. That is what I shoot for. No guarantees but I have done it many times in the past.
Alright fellow traders stay tuned to the blog for further instructions. Interact with me ok. Comment and tell me what you think. I would appreciate you doing that. In the interim oil is likely headed lower as there are huge longs built by money managers and institutions along with the speculators. These are all against the commercial traders and we all know who is usually right. That is correct, the commercial guys over time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment