My Newest Blog....

Ok fellow traders, as we wait for the EUR/USD to give us some cash I want to direct you to a new blog that I have created around gold.
It is an exciting financial instrument to trade but I caution you to use proper risk management around gold if you choose to trade it with me. Like the GBP/JPY it can put very nice profits in your account but the same holds true for losses.
So head on over to http://advantagegold.blogspot.ca/ and stay tuend to my trades I take there regularly and you should do as well as I do. I will be posting results and easy to follow signals that I am taking in my own accounts.
Do not confuse this with the EUR/USD trade this is not a 100% signal so use proper risk management as we may have to hedge and we may have to exit at times for a loss. It does happen. If you do what I do you should have no problems making money with gold.
Or you can believe all the gold bugs that tell you that gold is going to 5K (which may be true but I wouldn't count on it) take physical delivery and hope for the best.
Check it out and put it on your radar for signals. You will enjoy it as I will be transparently showing you what I am doing in live trading so there is no mystery or what you could have done BS.
Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment