Signal #1 Buy the S&P emini at 1750.4

Let's not forget fellow traders that I do have a signal service here for the S&P emini too. It is based on the same parameters as the EUR/USD trade. When we take the trade we are looking for 20 ticks. That would put price at 1752.4 from here. If you get a better price good for you. Now it is important to remember that this is a BUY signal only. Not a sell. The EUR/USD is a sell.
You must remember too that we are using draw down as our friend and not our enemy like so many other systems out there. You must keep in mind that it is very easy for the emini to draw down 1000 ticks so you need to position yourself with your CFD or futures contracts accordingly. I use about 4 lots on a 5K account in the CFD's. Some brokers only allow you to trade with 10K lots and if this is the case then you will want to capitalize yourself properly. You can trade it with a 5K account but not using 10 K positions. My positions equate into about 4K per trade.
      You can hedge with the DOW if you wish but I do not recommend it as you may be caught going the other way. I would look to buy the dip if you get one.
This is a BUY signal ok. Nothing else.
Risk management must be applied and so must leverage. Be careful.
So far we are 4 for 4 in our EUR/USD and I have been waiting for my moment to call the S&P. It is here so here is the first one.
Enjoy!
Set and forget it.
Oh I should include that I rebuy the S&P every 300 ticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment