Signal # 1 for the S&P 500 is now closed in profits....

Price has moved well over our target area of 1752.05 from where we took our position last night in the S&P.  20 ticks were booked and we have now closed signal #1.
     It is nice when you let the market do the work for you instead of staring at your 3 minute chart hoping and praying that every little move will reward you with a tick or two.
To me that is an insane way of trading. How can you possibly win a game where the High frequency boys can front run you all day. You simply can't win that battle. Let them beat up on each other until the cows come home. As for me I would prefer to do it the way I do it.
I hope you are enjoying the signals so far.
Stay tuned to the blog for more signals and I wish you a fabulous day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment