Signal #5 Closed with Full Profits.....

Signal # 5 was closed this morning at a profit of 20 pips. It opened at 1.3531.4 and closed when price moved to 1.3511.4 minus spread (in other words whatever your broker is charging you for your trade). Hopefully he is NOT trading against you as you have been making him pay if he has. So far there have been 100+ pips to be had in this pair alone. However you are trading it and whatever lot sizes you are using is totally up to you. I use 20K lots on a 10K account so I make $40.00 minus spread and commission per trade as I use Tallinex which is a true ECN or STP.
     There really hasn't been much draw down much to my own chagrin as I like the draw down for added profits.
    Anyway hope that you are enjoying the signal if you are trading it. How many traders make 100 pips a month on their own? Not many.  

No comments:

Post a Comment