2016....What To Expect

Ok fellow traders. I want to prove to you that you can indeed make money with me year round ok. I am going to be calling signals for you only when the markets are telling me that key areas for trades abound. Are you fully frustrated taking trades from other traders only to have the markets rush against you and stop you out?
    Well if you are  you will want to pay close attention to the blog here year round. I mean it. I will be offering order flow to you and I will be offering key trades in various markets which you can take in Currencies or CFD's. I know it is tricky for you with options but if you trade binary's then you may wish to tune in here too. Remember folks there is NO Binary option market for the retail trader. So what you are doing is trading directly against your broker. He is the one providing the liquidity for your trade. Think about it my friends. If you trade you might make even as much as 90% of the money when you win but you still lose 100% when you lose. The average is more like 75%. So the numbers by themselves don't work out in the long run. You must always win at least 75% of your trades to be successful. That means grabbing small profits.
       Ok so you want to be successful. I will be telling you how to do that so that you can make money all year round. Yes for free. Read it again. FREE!
    You will also want to tune into my EUR/USD no lose trade site as we will be trading with no losses.
       "How", you say?
   Like Jarratt Davis's technique you will be using drawdown to your advantage instead of disadvantage. The most important scenario is knowing which way the market is likely to go. Here at "Profit with Forex" we already know that.
       So if you want to make money. Just show up daily. I will post my trades at the beginning of the European Session and the beginning of the US session.
       Stay away from curve fitting systems, robots and smooth return systems with little drawdown. It does not work.
     Wishing you only the best for 2016. You can find me on facebook at Almach Capital and Forex Undress.
      These are easy trades to follow. They are not in and out style trades. I will update them all the time so you will likely want to follow me. Best to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment