We Are Near To Buying Stocks

Stocks are getting ready to make a big rally. Much bigger than the pundits who think we are headed down realize. We are not headed that much further if we are headed down. I suspect that the S&P is bottoming in this area. Same as oil. So I am now long. I will be looking to add if by chance the markets move slightly lower.
That is when these rallies happen folks. When everyone starts their crowing about the end of all there is. It has happened over and over. You would think they would learn something from it by now but no way. If times were normal (and lets face it what is normal in the stock market) where there was lots of volume like the 80's and 90's well then you can say sure we are likely headed lower. However the volume is very different. The highs were made on lower volume which should have meant a big crash which never happened and that is the same reason why buying on the dips has been so rewarding for the past 6 years or more. I learned my lesson back in 2011 when the stock market had that dip and I was relying on past fundamentals to make my decision. By all intensive purposes the market should have crashed. They were saying back then that stocks were over valued too. However what happened was you witnessed one of the greatest bull runs the market has ever seen. I mean how hard is it to take free money. Invest it in the stock market and make some returns. That is what fund managers did and are still doing. Do you know anything else they can put their money into at the moment? Neither do they.
      Well I am long around the 1843 area. I would have preferred a little lower but hey this whole area until the 1800 area is ripe for a large rally to where I think at the 1912 area. So take a leap of faith and see if we get the short squeeze once again. I suspect that is what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment