The Trading Day - Jan 21, 2016

Well just for reference if you headed over to my "Trading the EUR/USD and EUROFX" blog you are now in your 5th signal to trade for 20 pips. If it closes that will mean another 20 pips to go with your 80 pips so far. Better than most newbies do in a year. So there you are. It's FREE what have you got to lose. Trade it with 1K lots to prove it to yourself that it works ok.
     Now on to today. Should we take the rally in stocks seriously. Well you know from my views of yesterday that I was eyeing a bottom very soon. Well that bottom is close to being in if not in. So yes you should take it seriously even though the perma bears will tell you that it is going to fall further. I doubt that.
     If you want more trades then head on over to our Almach Capital Facebook page ok. I have a string of trades there that you can see dating back quite some time. Most are all winners and yes you can see the position in action.
I am still looking to buy oil and stocks. Yes they are bottoming and yes I told you they will be choppy when they do. It always happens in a turning point as the market readjusts and the larger players take profits or enter new positions. This causes the markets to gyrate up and down for a period of time. The big problem is when the market finally makes its move most traders are done. They have blown up their accounts chasing price action all over, using foolish leverage and position sizes. Of course they can't take advantage of the move because they have no capital left. Sound familiar?
      I care deeply for your success. That is why I choose a blog like this. It is easy to follow (although I am sure most people so not know about it) and I don't push any sales down people's throats. So stay tuned and I will be posting more on Gold, EURO, stocks, Oil and other tradeable instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment