FOMC Aftermath.....

So were you one of the traders that made out well or did you get caught. Are you still selling into EUR/USD strength?
Mistake.
Look if you are struggling to make money just follow my blogs. Really. What is stopping you. They are free and it is some of the best analysis you will get. I can safely say that because I have all the proof in the world I need to make such a claim.
I told you how to play the trade ahead of time. Fade the Dollar with a small position. Its right there. All there for you to see ahead of time. I told you that all the trade desks in the world were expecting a FED hike. They got it. Hence you paid their salaries by being on the WRONG side of the trade.
      You really think you know don't you. You really believe you have it right until you don't.
If you wanted to take a chance well stocks were the place to be. However entering crowed trades is just stupid. You need to realize that the market is made up of market maker orders and nothing more. It doesn't matter what the fundamentals say or should happen. What does happen is often the opposite of what most people expect. Gold went the other way too.
Why?
Order flow. Plain and simple. What do traders do when they find themselves down. They double down instead of getting out. Well good luck on that one.
       Did you expect the EUR/USD to go to 1.0700 and beyond. Neither did any other retail traders. I have been long this pair since December 2016.
Just go here and follow if you want to make pips http://tradingtheeu.blogspot.ca/
Not one call has ever missed. Not one.
Anyway you can see the chart below what happened. I try, I really do.
That is the futures FX.

No comments:

Post a Comment