This is WHY You Lose...

I want you to take a look at some of the most heavily traded instruments in the market. Both Oil and the EUR/USD are the two likely most heavily traded financial instruments on almost any time frame. So why is it that most people lose money.
    It is simple.
You are not trading against anyone but the market makers. You are simply taking positions to be run one way or the other. This is not strategizing it is gambling. You have to be able to see clearly that there is nothing to trade. I mean nothing. Do you see the charts below. I have highlighted the areas where price has gone no where and done nothing. Not bullish or bearish but nothing. Simply sideways.
You say there is money to be made in a sideways market?
Well good luck on that one with the competition that you have on a daily and weekly basis. This is why most hedge funds have been poorly performing over the past six to eight years. There simply is NO trend.
      We are just NOW after six months or more getting a trend in Oil and low and behold it is down. The EUR/USD is set to rise and with  my free signal you could have been making a small fortune buying the dips which is contra to what everyone else is doing. However that's the point.
      The markets are made up of orders ok. Not fundamentals or technicals but orders. Oil should be fundamentally falling and it is, but not before orders were at record levels long.
    The EURO on the other hand is doomed isn't it. Headed to parity right? Just like the Dollar is headed much higher right. Only its not.
     I have tried to teach this over and over. You must do your own homework. If you do what everyone else is doing then chances are you won't make any money. Perhaps stocks and the indexes are the only exception to the rule but that is because they are highly manipulated in one direction at the moment. However I didn't need to be wrong a number of times to know enough not to fight this trend. All it took was once. That was back in 2010 and I stopped fighting it and have been going with it ever since. Trading market noise and trading market moves are two different things. If you want to get it right then you would do worse to listen to me but here is the thing. Learn to listen to yourself. I learned to do it and you should too. What you lack is only patience. This can be cultivated. I can show you time and time again that you can indeed time market tops and bottoms. Not to the day or date but rather to the area. You should get that aha....moment when I highlight the charts below for you why you are losing money. Now you know. You can clearly see that there has been no movement is months. Especially from the EURO. However you can clearly see that I on the other hand am making money. All you have to do is visit my blog which focuses on the EUR/USD and USD/JPY (which has never had a loss) to know. I hope that you are beginning to take me seriously. Cheers and have a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment