Why Stops.....Well Go Back to My Early 2018 Predictions....

Look this doesn't have to be rocket science my friends. I told you to prepare for some selling off in the indexes. I told you that it will not be a crash but rather a correction. I told you the index to watch and to use it as a gauge to know when a significant correction will occur. That time has come.
      If you have been watching the Neikki then you know and you are out. Period. When it hit 21400 that was your time to liquidate. You didn't need to wait to lose all your profits you managed to gain since September 2017 or more.
        Clearly you should be out of all indexes at the moment and looking to buy once again. However not yet. You can see by the chart below that the correction has not even hit the trend line. Not a big one but bigger than anyone has seen in a long time.
       If you have been short Gold and the EURO along with long in the Bond market or short bonds depending on what you have been looking at.
       You can see that I have positioned myself well. You heard me tell you the other day about the possibility of turns in the markets coming very soon and to start looking the other way.
      This was long before the talking heads clued in and long before the pundits who will now be yelling the "sky is falling" sort of nonsense over the next few weeks. It certainly is not. Crude is selling off too like I told you. This is central bank policy and nothing more.
       Let's look at the Dollar. I told you clearly that it would rally and rally strongly. Now is the time to look for it I said.
       So all is working as I mentioned it would. So Far. We don't get to cocky here at Profit with Forex as we don't know when it might turn again. Our hunch is it won't be turning any time soon. With investors up to their ying yangs in leverage and over speculation the markets will punish those who thought the easy ride was a sure thing. It always does.
  On another note as I write Bitcoin is at 6877. I sure hope you weren't one of the idiots. I really do. All the hype and crap flying around that market at the all time highs could have made a priest think about buying some coins. You might and I say might get a nice bounce here but don't count on it. The time to buy was when no one wanted it. That was back in 2010. Expectations kill more accounts than I can think of. People who are super sure that something is definitely going to happen.
    Oh, one more thing you should note. The sell off was in ALL markets folks. All of them ok. This included the USD/JPY which I have been warning about for a while. That is credit contraction and carry trade contraction my friends. Leverage if you will with borrowed cheap money. Keep that in mind. That is how the last big collapse started. I doubt it on this market but it is something to note. You see when the Dollar races higher so should the USD/JPY. That did not happen because of stocks. So watch.
      Stay tuned here and we will keep you on the right side of the market. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment