January 6, 2010

Well, the AUD/USD did quite nicely for you if you took my advice as did all the currency pairs I told you to watch. I took the trades using 1% of account margin per trade and book some heavy profits from the AUD, GOLD and the CAN. I also booked a nice short term profit on the EUR/USD. Now what to expect from here. The AUD should consolidate and fall although GOLD still has a bit higher to go and so does the EURO. Keep your eye on GOLD and the EUR versus the USD and buy any dips. Cheers and stay tuned to my blog and my site at http://sites.google.com/site/fxsignalsclub/ or http://groups.google.ca/group/profitable-forex-calls-and-information?hl=en. Simply look at the time of the posts and what happend to the market. It is that simple.
To see the best GOld analysis on the web try Ed Steers Gold and Silver Daily.
Volume levels remain high in the AUD/USD and USD/JPY at 8:15 p.m. EST and sentiment still favors the liquidity providers as the retail traders are in selling mode after the AUD bounced from its 0.9277 level. COT statistics clearly show a strong retail bias to the upside for the AUD yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment