Ok, we can see from the chart that both the Index and the cross of my Key MA cross have indicated that the AUD/USD may very well be in a nice up trend. So (I aready made the call at http://sites.google.com/site/fxsignalsclub/ and have already booked 30 pips) but hey it isn't done just yet and is a good weekly position to now look at. Seriously look to buy the dips of more than 30-50 pips on this pair. Gold has risen quite nicely too and is ready to clear the 1150 resistence mark. The USD/CAN is headed lower too as the pair is set to violate the previous 1.0345 level low. SHould be good for 30-70 pips and at least 8 points on Gold. See what happens. By the way check out the web site and the Google groups to learn how to trade the way I do. Want to be successful? If you do I'll teach you free. Tap my eight years expereince as a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment