Weekly Analysis Jan 17 - 23

Ok with the shake out, whip saw, moves behind us we are looking at some serious potential moves in the currency markets again. Did you survive the stop hunts? You would haveif you followed my calls at either Profitable Currency Signals and of course Profitable Forex Calls and Information. Over 375 pips was waiting for you.
Now this week I look for the EUR/USD to continue its plunge and a basket of currencies to fall against the USD. Key high probability trades exist in the USD/CAN, USD/YEN and the AUD/USD. I will be specifically watching these currencies for calls and I will post more after I do my cyclic analysis. The key trade is still the USD/CAN and it will be for quite some time. Stay tuned and we will book some serious pips this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment