Markets at a Glance....

Ok hopefully you have been followin gmy calls on my three sites. If you have well "awesome" I hope you have made a killing like myself. Over 1000 pips this week alone so far. Now theh EUR/USD, GOLD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAN have all made good cash with big moves.
Is the EUR/USD ready for a little breather. I think so, so you may wish to take a "buy" in the EUR/USD and a sell in the USD/CHF. Give them a try using small positions of .25 to .50% of your margin per position. Look to grab 40-80 pips and then get out. THe market is clearly in a down trend and the EUR/USD is clearly in trouble. Lets wait to see what theh rest of the week brings. Sentiment tells me clearly that the markets will pull back amid some profit taking and selling at higher levels. If you took any of my option trades then do consider closing part of the position and putting the SL at B/E.
Happy trading.
Here is a link that will give you a pretty goos read on sentiment. Remember do the opposite of the herd.
http://www.ino.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment