Come On Seriously, a Zero Loss Signal?

I know what you are thinking. It's just a matter of time before this bozo blows out his account and our accounts too.
I've heard it all and seen it all before. All these claims that usually amount to nothing more than a lot of hype and BS by marketers that don't know the slightest thing about trading.
Yep....I agree with you.
More times that not you are not going to get anything worthwhile with all these emails. However proof is in the returns and the statement.
Did you really look at the statement that I posted on my blog?
Did you really assess how much risk I took on my 10K account to make the profit of around 5% unrealized and 1% realized so far?
Probably not. You simply dismissed it as another gimmick and the fact that I have not posted it on Myfxbook and all that other jazz that you have been taught to think of as transparency.
First of all I am not really interested in posting anything on Myfxbook. It is a broker run testing field for the fools that are into giving the brokers a heads up on what strategies they are using and how they work. Think they can't see what you are doing just because you click on the tab that does not make it public. Think again.
The point behind this signal is that NO ONE has any hidden agenda here. It is a little half assed blog with no fancy BS to lure you in.
I have even taken the time to explain to you how to trade it. There are many ways.
Have you ever thought to ask yourself the most important questions around why you trade FX?
Seriously what do you hope to do here?
Have you thought about your long term goals of what the currency markets can do for you over time?
Have you thought about the fact that everything that you do is designed to tap out your account. From the trading platform (which is built for the people who pay for it or the brokers not you) to the leverage you are given.
Look some people make money by churning volume. However they are very few. Do you really want to compete with the front running HFT guys? A battle you simply cannot win.
I sure as hell don't.
You see I like helping traders and teaching them. I have never really charged for what I do and in most cases I am a lone wolf. In other words I do my own thing and if I can help you make money then I figure I am giving back to the industry that has in all aspects been both hard on me at the beginning but later showed me what I could do if I worked hard enough. Good lessons in life if you really think about it.
Ya I have some ad words on the blog but I don't promote them and I don't really expect or care if I make a cent from them.
Inmost cases they are useless information products that will do you more harm than good.
What I am doing here is simply showing you that when conditions are right and you look at the market like an investor, there are opportunities. Not without risk and not without danger but there are ways to make money.
     Most newbies and experienced traders will lose and lose and lose before they figure it out that they must determine what they really hope to accomplish here. Most never will figure that out and this is very unfortunate.
They have been fed garbage about the trillion dollar market and how much money you can make with very little effort. This is simply not true.
My little signal here will keep you out of trouble if you trade it intelligently. You WILL make money ever single year which will likely be more than most of you other investments that you have put in the hands of so called financial experts. I am trying to show you that you can take a percentage of your portfolio and trade it successfully without chasing all sort of financial instruments in the process.
If I teach you nothing more than patience here then consider it a success for me as a teacher. If you make money instead of giving all your hard earned money to some broker then all the better.
   I care about you. I respect you and I want to do some good in the world.
There are so many right now who don't care about you. Cheats, liars, charletans, and all the other thieves running these operations.
     Every time I give you a piece of information that works for you I earn your trust. You don't know me. You don't know my motivation but I encourage you to join. To participate and to help build a community.
Really!
After all what have you got to lose. Just maybe I am what I say here and you are making one of the best decisions of your life to join?
I don't really care if you do or not because I will go on doing what I do day in day out. I'll be here anyway. However I welcome you and I am here for you.
All the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment