Signal 9 Selling the EUR/USD

Ok, here is signal 9
Sell the EUR/USD at 1.3740
As always we are looking for 20 pips but it depends on where and how you wish to let it run. You could still hypothetically be in Signal 8 or 7 and up hundreds of pips?
That is entirely up to you and how you use your risk and your leverage. I know that I am doing well and I will post a chart showing my positions.
I have also made some very nice profits on this account with zero losses. You could be too. All in how you trade and how greedy you are:)
In my gold blog we are up monstrous amounts as I called the top in Gold. Soon it will be time to go long again.
As for the EUR/USD we may be headed down for quite some time so you may wish to let it run past the twenty pips. However that is up to you.
Irrespective of the drawdown I would wager not one in one thousand traders could make a signal like this.
Enjoy!
You definitely needed to be patient that is for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment