Markets at Pivotal Points.....

Although there is no proof on my blog that I called the turn in the markets yesterday I can safely tell you that I did. It was given to my subscribers so stay tuned for the video that I sent them.
What you will note is that many of the past signals that I gave to you should be filled with profits over the next week or two. Simply patience was and is the key. If you shorted at the top like I did today then it is even more of a bonanza for you. To do this you needed to use proper risk.
I told you that the EURO had gone no where for a very long time and you can see now with the reversal of the Dollar index that this is the case. You will note too that it did so when everyone was expecting a higher EURO. You know running to 1.4500.
I told my subscribers that we were very near a top in the EURO and to look for a heavy sell off. You can see this on the monthly charts.
All this BS about how well the Eurozone is now doing and how they have deflation best and all this other horseshit that is propagated by the idiots. Where the problem resides is that fact that most people have no idea what a sideways market is compared to a bullish trend. The EURO has not been in a bullish trend since 2005. It is NOW due to start to trend. Likely down for a long time. It will not be strait down because it never is but watch over the next six months and see where it is. It is more likely to be at 1.2700 than 1.4700.
Anyway stay tuned and see how this all turns out.
I am short gold and short the EURO. Long the USD/CHF and short the USD/YEN for risk off.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment