Signal 8 Closed With Full Profits.

Signal 8 closed today with full profits or you could simply have let it run or continue to run to the Signal 6 area which is still open and may be hit over the next week or two. It is up to you how you play these calls as I said. However the signal was closed for a full 20 pips profit. I am going to post my results tomorrow so you can see how I am doing it with my 10K account which is growing nicely. You see most people come into this market and they get killed. I doubt there are many taking my trades although I wish there was and that is ok. I post all my results transparently for all to see. This may be the big sell off of the EURO that I have been expecting for the past six months. Time will tell but the Dollar is going to rally and this should drive the EUR/USD down to levels that are more compatible with a recovery in the Eurozone.
However that is now 160 pips profit for you. How you trade it is entirely up to you. If you let it run to each zone then it is much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment