Go Here for Massive Profits....

Look you can pay a lot for signals from other providers. That is up to you. I think that it is foolish myself but here are the blogs that you want to follow besides this one if you are a trader. All of them close in profits ok. It is simply time.
http://tradingtheeu.blogspot.ca/
http://nqwti.blogspot.ca/
In time I will have Dr. Handley view my trades and give me the Trade Titan designation but for the mean time just enjoy them. I know I am good. Have known this for a long time.
I do not believe in playing the shake out game or the stop hunt game. That is for losers and people who want to gamble. It is that simple.
Do you know of any trader that has taken over 100 trades without a loss? I don't. Well it is all there for you to see in the Trade the EUR/USD and EURFX on the futures market which is E6 or E7 depending on your account size.
If I were a new trader or even an experienced one I would run not walk to my daily analysis. You won't find any that are more accurate.
I do market profile in volume, stop hunt areas, unique analysis and no lose signals. You will always base your swings on the smart money and never risk too much.
This will not be free forever. I have put over 15 years into this and there is simply too much for me to give away indefinitely.
Do it. You won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment