Update on the USD/CHF....

Let's examine the trade now in motion. I am already up over 100 pips which most traders never see and I suspect another 100 to 200 pips will be in order before there is any retrace whatsoever. This was not rocket science my friends but simply patience and a true understanding of the markets.
      It never ceases to amaze me how traders chase price action against the big players. This is foolish. I don't know why intelligent people do it but they do. You have NO chance at beating them at all in their own backyard yet people do it all the time. They subscribe to these services which temp you you to trade off volume or some other sure way to make profits. Do these people ever show you their accounts to see how the strategy works or is it all hypothetical? Plain and simple it is hypothetical which means that you may or may not have got the fills or the same sort of profits. If you want to trade like that be my guest. You will find out like many others that you simply can't repeat their success or that you simply don't get the fills that they do.
OR you can trade like me.
    What you will find with my trades is that they are almost uncannily accurate. No it won't race off in your direction right away and nor should it. That is gambling. What Soros and other great traders call exciting trades where you WON'T make money.
          Now I have a service like that where you trade the NASDAQ and WTI for quick profits but I don't do it like most traders. I won't encourage you to open a futures account and use leverage to work magic. I make thousands of dollars a day and you can execute the same trades as me if you wish. I don't use hard stops and I don't use leverage that much. Maybe 4:1 at the most. I have a couple of systems in play and there are rules you follow. That is it. If the rules make you money one day that is fine. If they don't then you pack your bags and wait until the next day.
    If you don't understand volatility then you probably don't want to be trading short term moves. You can't win with tight stops ok. It won't work with volatility in the markets. Do your own research in this area. There is mounds of it which will demonstrate that tight stops don't work.
    The USD/CHF will continue to fall and I think a good profit area is around the 1.0087 area for initial profits. Then let the rest run. See how easy that was with position size and money management.
Why?
    You were trading with the TRUE Smart Money. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment