Having an Edge...

I have always prided myself in keeping one step ahead of most of the other "Talking Heads" or Guru's. I don't consider myself to be either of these self-anointed titles. I am simply a hard working trader that enjoys what he does and keeps ahead of the herd.
   It is funny to me to see others begin to realize what I have been saying for EUR/USD for a long time now. That is why we have the short signal on the EUR/USD.
   It was created because I knew that I could help you with the signal without diluting my own trading. No magic, no secret, just a result of price action and knowledge.
    This all provides an edge for the savvy trader to make money in the markets.
It does not mean that you are infallible but rather it simply means that you see things before others. When it comes down to it, this is the only way you are going to make money in the currency markets.
Trading for a living is no easy task. It takes hard work and dedication. You must study and think outside the box.
   I am a believer that when you help others you help yourself which is why I do what I do.
Quite simply I enjoy it and I make money anyway so if I can make you some why not do it.
Stick around here and learn and you will see over time that you too can make currency trading a successful venture.
I wish everyone a happy and relaxing Easter.
See you on the winning side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment