Signal 13 Sell the EURO to Market..

Ok fellow traders I am issuing a sell at market which for me is 1.3819 and am of course always looking for 20 pips. Not only am I looking for it but whether quickly or over time I will book that 20 pips.
Signal 6 is still in play and you can take profits as you wish with this signal.
I simply take the trades and show you the minimum of what you could have got. If you are good at letting it run there is no limit on the maximum. Remember we are using draw down as our friend not an enemy based on our account size and leverage that we use. If you follow the ideas and the rules you will do well. It is not hard folks. I designed it this way so that ANYONE can trade it.
    If you are looking at the signal as part of your daily profit plan than you likely shouldn't be trading it. If you are looking at it as a way to learn to make money in this market over time (like a pro) then you may wish to trade it.
Here is the chart. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment