So How Are We Doing?

Good Question isn't it? Most people advertise their performance as if you got in at the exact place they say you should have (which rarely ever happens) and you exited at the top or with maximum profits.
No one can say that in clear truth can they?
Why?
You simply can't execute the way they want you to. There are so many variables that come into play when a trader takes a position with real money on the line.
Slippage and any number of factors occur in the brokerage too, most which try to prevent the profits from occurring.
However here at "Profit With Forex" there is no grey area. The signal is exactly that. You could be up 200-600 pips or even over 1000 pips depending on how you play the position. If you simply took the trades you would be up 180 pips. It doesn't matter whether you traded 1000 or 1 billion in position size. That is what you would have done.
Now if you have been watching my gold blog called "Trading Gold to Riches" you could be up a staggering amount in pips as I have called every turn in the market. Once again I back it with positions. No BS no hypothetical and no margin of error. Either it happened or it did not. Plain and simple.
If You review my weekly predictions you can see that most of them have happened. I wonder what a service like this would cost? With a near perfect track record.
I know it is bizarre and you keep doubting that there is any validity at all in what I am doing. After all I don't have it on MyFXBook and things of this nature.
I don't need to. All you have to do is tune in and wait. I video my account and I post my track record. Why do I need to have it on a broker site?
Demo trade it. Do whatever you want. Prove it to yourself.
I am doing this all for you my friends and to keep you out of the BS. I sell you nothing. Think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment