The Week of April 6, 2014

This week should continue to see the Dollar rise steadily against a basket of currencies. There will be some conflicts of interests in the markets as normal pegs to the Dollar may move the same such as gold and silver. I suspect that there is further downside to the YEN pairs and they should be looked at as shorting opportunities.
       Most of the indexes will stay sideways to lower as the markets continue to digest the data and the opportunities will be in individual stocks versus the indexes themselves.
As I showed you earlier this year we are in a sideways pattern that is usually punctuated by a severe decline at the end of the year. It can go on for two years at the most. If we end the year with not much gain in the indexes I would look to unwind any long positions that you have in stocks and any options that you have even if it means taking a small loss. Better than a portfolio crushing drawdown.
There are still lots of opportunities in the EURO and I will be posting more signals this week.
Tune into my gold blog to see what I am doing with Gold over the next week or two.
Trade well.

No comments:

Post a Comment